J. Atherton Painter& Decorator
Ensuring A Complete Professional Service
Purveyors of fine workmanship
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the upmost importance.
Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our
business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We also provide an Interior/Home styling service where we can design colour schemes and specifications to meet your exact requirements for your project.
And if you have any dated or beaten items of furniture, dont discard........"UPCYCLE". We can renovate items of furniture and accessories to re-modernise your old items to give them a new lease of life!
All our team are fully qualified, time served, City & Guilds trained.
We are a registered member of the Painting and Decorating
We are a registered member with CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
J. Atherton Painter & Decorator is an authorised user of the REPAIR CARE systems, elastic technology for the repair, maintenance and conservation of wood.
The REPAIR CARE system can be used for:
* A complete system for prior-to-paint joinery repairs, which allows curative and preventative maintenance of timber joinery.
* For repair of existing windows affected by wood decay at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
* Ideal for conservation of traditional sash windows.
* As a general timber repair system for all timber constructions.
* Ideal for use on listed and modern buildings.
* Used in conjunction with exterior long-life paint systems.
Other services we undertake:
* Property maintenance services.
* Handy man service.
* Ceramic wall & floor tiling, artexing, coving, minor joinery, plastering.
* Window cleaning.
* UPVC cleaning.
* Gutter clearing.
J Atherton Painter & Decorator is a registered company with PayPal - card payment service, the easy way to pay for services in the home, giving you greater convenience, control, security and reliability. We accept all major debit/credit cards and payments with Paypal.
We are users of Johnstones, Dulux, Little Greene, Farrow & Ball, and all other leading paint manufacturers.
We are users of the HY-TECH energy saving paint additive system, providing energy savings throughout the property!, also WALLROCK energy saving lining papers, a heat reflective system that also doubles up as a sound, solid base to cover textured surfaces.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
All works carried out carry a 2 year guarantee as standard.
6 Lynton Road
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Sat: 8AM - 5PM